We work with a specialist legal firm to assist landlords whenever legal action is required.
Evicting A Tenant – Section 21 or Section 8?
Serving the correct eviction notice is crucial to successfully regain possession of your property.
Our legal team can guide you through the process from start to finish. In fact, we can even draft and serve the eviction notice for you.
Prompt debtor tracing is essential for debt recovery action due to rent arrears or property damage. We are so confident of our success tracing ex-tenants that we operate on a ‘NO TRACE – NO FEE’ basis.
Our trusted partner companies can advise and arrange for you, the most appropriate insurance solutions to match your requirements.
Common Landlord Issues We Can Help With:
- Non-payment of rent / arrears
- Tenant sub-letting property (This can invalidate your insurance or put you in breach of the Right to Rent rules)
- Evicting tenants to regain possession
- Deposit registration and disputes
- Refusal of access for periodic inspection or repairs
- Accidental or malicious damage to the property
- Anti-social behaviour
- Illegal use of the property
- Landlord Insurance
- Legal support
For more information please contact us on 0208 798 0292 Or email us at email@example.com